2017 Food Fight Participants:
Alina Health Clinics
Calvary Christian Church
Dakota County Sheriff's Office
Hastings Police Department
Hastings SnoMos Snowmobile Club
ReDo Fitness/ Shepherd of the Valley Church
Regina Senior Living
Resurrection United Methodist Church
Spiral Natural Foods
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School
St. Joseph Miesville Catholic Church
St. Philip's Lutheran Church
· Hold a food or fund drive! Develop a theme and set a goal!
· Collect spare change from family, friends, and co-workers. Give your kids a dollar for every day their bed is made and bring in their gift for a photo with Ms. Butternut!
· Plan an event: game night, movie night, adult prom... and charge admission!
· Penny Wars in your class or department
· Neighborhood Pantry Clean Out
· Denim Days: Set a price and allow your team members to wear jeans.
· Pack the Pews at your local church
· Round-up Dollar Days at your business
· Skip a Meal Out: Donate the funds saved by skipping a meal out.
· Rock the vote: Have team members vote with dollars or cans for who will have to complete an agreed upon activity. They may have to kiss a cow, shovel the walk, or be hit in the face with a pie!
Thank you for joining the City-Wide Food Fight! Registering your project or event will help HFS promote and recognize all of the efforts happening during the MN FoodShare March Campaign!
If you have questions about the City-Wide Food Fight please contact Chereyle at 651-437-7134
help and hope